WELCOME!

Art is what I love, and my desire is to share it with you. As an artist, I view the world through different eyes. I see beauty in the forms of people, and detail in the smallest bits of creation. I want to live in a world where others can be taught to perceive such beauty in a way that it drives us to love. I desire to teach as much as I desire to paint. I believe in a method of teaching that shows the student not only how to do, but how to see. I spend a lot of my time painting custom works for other people. Hopefully on this site you will see something that belongs in your home, or that inspires you to give as a gift to someone else. I love requests, so we can put our heads together to make your vision a reality.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

taking control of my own business


i love my husband. a lot. but the phrase "too many irons in the fire" is only the tip of the iceberg when referring to him. he is such a hard worker, and has been a great manager of my business since we have been married. however, due to his lack of time to work on my original website (which is totally outdated and non-functional) i have taken matters into my own hands. i have decided to create this blog as a functional art website so that i can both run my business and share my thoughts. i have been working frantically on a baby hospital door hanger for a friend of mine. i love painting those, but this particular one is LSU colors. i did it for my dear friend so that she could give a gift to a true fan, but a true LSU fan i am not. just sayin. watching my brother play SEC football for the Vanderbilt commodores was a highlight in my life during that time, and death valley was not a fun place for him to go. don't kick me out of the state just yet though....i do love the saints. who dat! back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment